- Unscented bath salts as well as scented bath salts (pick your fav scent, and check Marshalls or TJ Maxx for really great deals on giant jugs of this stuff- I mixed the two together as the scented ones were a bit overwhelming, so I toned them down with the unscented)
- Glass apothecary jars of various shapes and sizes from Hobby Lobby or Michaels
- Ribbon of your choice (here I used blue in honor of the soon-to-be-born baby boy)
- Plain round white stickers (found these at Office Depot, seriously think they're meant to be yard sale price tags!)
- Stamps of your choice
- Ink pad in color of your choice
So I just mixed the bath salts together to make a lovely smelling mixture, then I filled each of the glass jars with the salts. I finished off the cute favors by gluing a piece of ribbon around the jar (hot glue gun works best), placing a white sticker where the ribbon ends came together, and then stamping the sticker with something cute and fun. That's it! This is an easy way to make super cute favors- perfect for baby showers, wedding showers, birthdays, or any special occasion where you'd like the ladies to leave with something lovely! Have fun!